Alucard's "Nocturne of Recollection" portrait, referenced in ch. 5
"Wintersong" - Trevor and lil' Treffy Jr.
"The Ambiguously Bisexual Trio" - chibis!
"Of all the Belmonts..." - getting tacky with a t-shirt!
"Alu-kitty and the Dolls of Depression Pt. 1" - Alu-kitty wants his dolls!
"Alu-kitty and the Dolls of Depression Pt. 2" - Alu-kitty snuggly and sleepy with his dolls
"300 Kudos" - Thanks for 300 kudos on AO3!
Trevor's "Curse of Darkness" attire, referenced in epilogue
Trevor's "Grimoire of Souls" attire, referenced in epilogue
Sypha's "Pachislot Akumajō Dracula III" attire, referenced in epilogue
The following stories are part of an AU I've named "Under the Milky Way." Post S3 + S4 animation canon based Trephacard attempting to "fix" things from the end of S3 and on. Fics below are listed in chronological order within the timeline of the ficverse, NOT the order they were written in.|
* * *
"Under the Milky Way"
rating: R to NC-17
pairing(s): Trevor + Sypha + Alucard, Trevor + Sypha (w/ implied Trevor x Sypha), Sypha x Alucard, Trevor x Alucard (& rev)
summary: After the events of Lindenfeld, all Trevor and Sypha wanted was to return to the closest thing they had to "home," but Alucard has not fared well in their absence. "You wanted to save the world, remember?" " He also needed it. He needed us."
- Ch. 1: Step one, you say we need to talk
He walks, you say sit down, it's just a talk
- Ch. 2: Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
- Ch. 3: Or he'll say he's just not the same
And you'll begin to wonder why you came
- Ch. 4: Lay down a list of what is wrong
The things you've told him all along
- Ch. 5: Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left, and you stay right
- Ch. 6: He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through
- Ch. 7: Drive until you lose the road
Or break with the ones you've followed
- Ch. 8: He will do one of two things
He will admit to everything
- Ch. 9: And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life
- Ch. 10: As he begins to raise his voice
You lower yours and grant him one last choice
- Ch. 11: Let him know that you know best
'Cause after all, you do know best
- Ch. 12: Try to slip past his defense
Without granting innocence
- Ch. 13: Through the zero hour we'll walk
We'll cut the thick and break the thin
- Ch. 14: You know the way / It twists and turns
Changing color / Spinning yarns
- Ch. 15: It spits you out /
When you desire
To conquer it / To feel you're higher
- Ch. 16: You lift me up / And get me out
Keep me walking / But never shout
- Ch. 17: No sound to break no moment clear
When all the doubts are crystal clear
- Ch. 18: I find you in the morning
After dreams of distant signs
- Ch. 19: Move the heart / Switch the pace
Look for what seems out of place
- Ch. 20: You pour yourself over me
Like the sun through the blinds
- Ch. 21: You know the way / It's painted gold
Is it honey / Is it gold
- Epilogue: On and on it goes
Calling like a distant wind
* * *
"What's the Story Morning Glory?"
pairing(s): Trevor x Alucard, Sypha x Alucard, Trevor x Sypha x Alucard
summary: One-shot. Alucard's first time with both his lovers. A PWP intermission set late / post-"Under the Milky Way." Trevor wakes up with morning wood, Sypha takes Alucard for a ride, then hands the reins back to Trevor. Choo choo, all aboard the Alucard express!
* * *
pairing(s): Trevor + Sypha + Alucard
summary: One-shot. Christmas fluff - Sypha, Trevor and Adrian go hunting on a snowy winter day.
"Jidai Wa Yuusha no Densetsu O Kataritsugu" (Your Heroic Legend Will Be Told Throughout Time) aka the Hokuto no Ken LJ Ficlet Series|
pairing(s): various (listed after each individual "chapter" description)
summary: One-shots. Various ficlets, scenes or drabbles that I've posted on my LJ.
- "Nanto no Tamashii Moyu"
300 word triple drabble - Rei + Mamiya: "Rei wasn't much for idle conversation, not unless it amused him. And it was hard to predict what would amuse him." Spoiler warning for episode 57 + of the Hokuto no Ken TV series.
- "Otoko no Namida Wa Ichido Dake"
Ficlet - Toki, Raoh: "What have you done, Raoh? You should have taken my life, but instead, you took away my reason for living." Spoiler warning for episode 71 + of the Hokuto no Ken TV series.